It is vital for you to have an experienced, educated advocate on your side when purchasing a home.
THE PURCHASING PROCESS INVOLVES:
* Making many long-reaching decisions
* A multitude of negotiation situations
* A need for responsiveness and time management
* A thorough understanding of a variety of potentially complex issues in many fields
* Completing a significant amount of (sometimes overwhelming) paperwork.
Real estate contracts and any associated addenda cannot contain errors and must be worded correctly – mistakes can be costly and even potentially result in legal action. Let’s stay well away from the hot water please.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT, NOT ALL REALTORS ARE THE SAME. HAVE A CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST ON YOUR SIDE.
As your Realtor it is Silvia’s goal to ensure that you feel empowered, confident and educated about each step of the buying process. If you are relocating to Bend from out of area you can expect to receive a copy of her Relocation and Buyers Guides. They contain a slew of valuable information about the area, useful local resources and access to a list of quality local businesses/contacts that she has established over many years of selling real estate in Bend.
She will help you to become familiar with the community and its neighborhoods. You will be provided with information on all potential options so that you can make confident decisions. Silvia will always be your eyes and ears on the ground until you arrive in Bend and will do whatever is needed to ensure your transition is as smooth and as stress-free as is possible. She will always be available for you before and during your transaction and as an ongoing resource once you are in your home and enjoying Bend!
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN SELECTING A REALTOR:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview afew agents: Are they familiar with and knowledgeable about the area?
- How much time will the agent have for you, and are they available in the evening and throughout weekends?
- Credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is crucial when attempting to buy a property!
- Can they provide examples of properties they have sold or a list of references for you to call?
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns – great communication is key! Ultimately you should go with your instinct – it typically serves you best. Pick the agent with whom you feel most comfortable.